What is Google AdSense? How does this work? How to make money from it?
Hello friends, if you are a blogger or a user, or you have a website, what is AdSense? This must be known. But there are many people who do not know about AdSense. What is AdSense? How to make money with AdSense? How does AdSense work? How much money can we earn from AdSense? What do we need to do to make money with AdSense? There are many such questions which I will answer to you in this post today. Today I am going to give you complete information about Google AdSense. If you do not have any information about AdSense, then you will get full information about AdSense in this post. After reading this post, you will get to know about AdSense.
After reading this post, you will have full knowledge of AdSense. Because today I am going to answer every question related to AdSense, which is necessary for every internet users, who want to earn money from internet. What is Google AdSense? How Does it Work? And How Can I Earn from AdSense? The answer to all these questions, every internet user wants to know, who wants to earn money from the internet. But the answer to all the questions will not be found by searching the Internet. So today I am going to give you all these answers in this post. So that the new AdSense Publisher does not have the problem. And they were able to use adsense properly.
If you are completely new to the online world, then you must have heard the name of AdSense. Or you must have seen Adsense AIDS in your favorite website. Let us tell you that AdSense is the most popular and the best way to earn money from the internet. Today I am going to tell you about this in full detail.
AdSense is too strict. If there is even a small mistake, your AdSense account may get banned. So do AdSense use mat without knowing. First get all the information about it, after that you can use AdSense. I have written many posts before on AdSense. You can read all posts by going to THG’s AdSense category. You will know everything about AdSense after reading this post completely.
What is Google AdSense? How Does it Work? And How Can I Earn from AdSense?
1) What is Google AdSense?
Millions of companies around the world make their advertisements through Google Adsense. And Adsense takes money from those company in return. Now, let’s talk about how adsense advertises for those companies. So let me tell you, there are many websites available on the internet like us. Where AdSense shows AIDS of those company.
But AdSense only shows AIDS on websites that follow the policy of AdSense. Apart from this, Google does not directly show ads on any website of its choice. For this, the website owner has to apply for Google Adsense first. After getting Approval from Adsense, Owner can apply AIDS on his website.
AdSense keeps some of the money it receives from the company’s advertising, and gives the rest to the publisher. Adsense serves AIDS by targeting content and audience. Adsense publishers can earn money by placing AIDS in the pages and posts of their site. Now tell you that, out of the revenue or commission generated by the company’s advertising, the publisher pays 68% commission to the publisher and retains 32% commission. In addition, 51% of the revenue on Search Content is paid to the publisher. If you want to know what% commission the AdSense gives, then you can try by visiting AdSense Revenue Share.
Millions of companies get their advertisement done in AdSense. So you will get AIDS for any topic. Regardless of the topic on your site, you will get AIDS. Therefore, AdSense is the best network in the Advertisement Program. And is also the best platform for online earning. Apart from this, there are many other advertising programs such as: – Bidvertiser, Taboola, Media.Net, Chitika, Adzebra, Etc. But these pay the most on AdSense. And here is the reason that adsense is most popular and best.
2) How does Google AdSense work?
Google AdSense works on CPC. CPC means Cost Per Click. Simply put, the pay that happens once you click on an ad is called Cost Per Click [CPC]. Adsense works on this. When someone clicks on an ad, AdSense pays its publisher.
Let me try to explain you with an example. Suppose I am an advertiser. This means that I will serve AIDS in Google Adsense to promote my company’s product. And for this I will pay $ 5 Pay to Google Adsense. This is an example, per click revenue can be more or less.
Now suppose that you are an AdSense publisher, you show AdSense aids on your site. So, when my product’s ad will show on your site. And if a visitor clicks on that add. So out of the $ 5 paid by me, Google Adsense will give you 68% i.e. $ 3.4 dollar commission. And the rest will keep 32% ie $ 1.6 dollar commission.
So this is how Google AdSense works. And AdSense publishers make money from it. You too can make money from it, if you pay a little attention. You just have to take care of some things. And you can easily earn from it.
3) How Earning is done with Google AdSense.
How to earn from Google Adsense? You must have found the answer to this question by reading the 1 and 2 points above. You must have understood how to earn money from AdSense. But if you still have any confusion or do not understand, then I tell you in detail how to earn from adsense.
Google Adsense gives 68% share of Revenue to its publisher. And the rest holds 32% shares. And AdSense works on CPC ie Cost Per Click. I told this above also. Now let me tell you how you can reduce money from adsense.
Suppose you are an AdSense publisher. And show AIDS on their site. Now daily [Daily] you get 100 Ads Click. Per Click gets $ 0.20 dollars. So according to this your one day earning [100 X 0.20] = $ 20 dollars. Adsense Monthly Payment. So according to this [$ 20 X 30 Days] = $ 600 dollars. This way you can earn $ 600 dollars a month. Now if you are from India, then [$ 600 X 68] = ₹. 40,800 rupees.
To give you an example, I have given just one example. CPC and Earning may also be less. There is no limit on Earning in AdSense. You can earn as much as you want. Now you must be wondering how AdSense will give us money. Let me tell you, that the AdSense gives money to its publisher by 3 method. Wire Transfer, Check, and Cash. If you are from India, then Wire Transfer is an option for you. It has a minimum Threshold Limit of $ 100 dollars. Once you earn above $ 100 dollars, AdSense pays you from 22 to 26 months of the month.
4) What do we need to do to make money with Google AdSense?
If you want to earn money from Google Adsense, then you must have a blog for this website. Apart from this, if you have a YouTube channel, you can still earn money from adsense. If you do not have a site, blog, or YouTube channel, you can create it in 5 to 10 minutes. But do not apply for instant advertising.
You do not have to apply for AdSense immediately after creating a website or blog. Keep this in mind. Many people make this mistake. First you write at least 50 posts. All posts must be completely unique and own. After that when traffic starts coming from 1000 to 2000 per day, then you can apply for AdSense.
You will get complete information about how to create a website and blog (how to create a blog, how to increase traffic, how to do SEO, how to write unique post, etc.) on THG [Tech Hindi Gyan]. You can read by going to THG’s Website, and Blog Categories. You will get approval in 2 to 4 days after applying for AdSense. And after that you can earn money by applying AIDS on your blog or website.
5) How much money can we make with Google AdSense?
By the way, there is no limit to earning from Google Adsense. You can earn as much as you want. The more you work, the more money you can earn. But how much you can earn from AdSense depends on your site and your hard work. Let me tell you some points on which earning of Google Adsense depends. : –
i) How much traffic is there on your site.
ii) Where does your site get traffic?
iii) What type of traffic does your site get. [Organic, Social Media, Etc.]
iv) Which topic is your site.
v) How is the content of your site.
vi) How many high paying keywords do you use in content?
vii) How do you do Ads Placement.
So earning of adsense depends on all these points. Let us know that one with 10,000 Per Day Traffic can earn more than 1,00,000 Per Day Traffic. It is important to have good knowledge of use ads only.
So friends, I hope that you are now fully aware of Google AdSense. You will also have got answers to all these questions. If you still have any question, then you must tell us by commenting. I hope you liked this post. If you liked the post, then definitely share it on social media. Also follow THG. So that you will continue to get notifications of all our new posts.