West Central Railway Recruitment 2022,for Clark & other Posts In its recruitment notification, the West Central Railway (WCR) announced 121 vacancies for NTPC Clerk & Other. West Central Railway Bharti Notification was Released on 8th July 2022. The online application is started on @nitplrrc.com. Candidates Can Apply Online for West Central Railway Recruitment 2022.
View More Article:
West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @nitplrrc.com Are given in This Article. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Job Short details West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||RRC West Central Railway|
|Post Name||NTPC Clerk & Other|
|No. of Posts||121|
|Start Date to Apply||08.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.07.2022|
|Job Location||West Central India|
|Job Type||Government Job|
West Central Railway department Notification: Download Here
No. of Posts & Posts Name
- 121 Posts
- Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria For West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification Posts wise
- Station Master, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, and Senior Clerk cum Typist – Graduate
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, and Junior Clerk cum Typist – 12th Passed
Salary/ pay scale
- Rs. 19,900 To Rs. 35,400/-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
- Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude Test/Typing Skill Test (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification/Medical Examination.
How to Apply West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @www.nitplrrc.com
- Click “ West Central Railway Recruitment” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
|Official Notification West Central Railway Recruitment 2022||Download|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|visit to Home page||Click Here|
|Google News Follow Us||Click Here|