UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021丨UPSC has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SSC Naukarione regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for 339 Posts
Exam Name : Combined Defence Services Examination (II)
Course and Vacancy Details (Tentative) :
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) : 100
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) : 22
- Air Force : 32
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) : 185
Total No. of Posts : 339
- Educational Qualification
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy: Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1998 and not later than 01-07-2003
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1998 and not later than 01-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For Others candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2020