The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda has Invites Application For the Clerk, Computer Operator, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Other Temporary Post. Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate Candidates apply for this post before 23-11-2020. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites ‘Online applications’ for various non-teaching posts to be filled in purely on temporary and fixed tenure basis.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in MSU Baroda. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
No Of Post and Name:
- Technical Assistant-05
- Laboratory Assistant-12
- Data Entry Operator-02
- Computer Operator-02
- Academic Administration-02
- Program Officer-02
- Field Collector-01
- Store Keeper-01
- Clerk Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from any recognized University. Proficiency in computer Operations MS office /excel /email
- Temporary Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from any recognized University. English typing @35WPM. Proficiency in computer Operations MS office /excel /email Desirable: Gujarati Typing @30 WPM
- Temporary Clerk (Account): B.Com. with 50% of marks and Training in Accounting & Tally with one year working experience in a reputed institution. Knowledge of data processing on computers and general correspondence like inviting quotation, preparing comparative statements will be preferred. Knowledge of cashbook writing, ledger posting and other day to day work.
- Temporary Library Clerk: i.) Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science with experience of working in a Library. ii) Knowledge of Computer operations preferable.
- Technical Assistant B.Sc with Chemistry/Physics/Life sciences/Environmental Science/Instrumentation or any other relevant subject (as per the requirement of the post) from a recognized University /Institute with minimum two years of maintenance experience of sophisticated scientific instrument in the field of related laboratory in any University/College/ Research Laboratory. OR Diploma Holder with 6 years’ experience in the relevant field Experience in handling Laboratory Equipment’s and computers Good command over English.
- For Faculty of Family & Community Sciences: Diploma in Textile Engineering/Textile Technology knowledge of maintenance and working of textile machinery and CCC passed from Govt. Recognized Institute and 1 year experience in pattern in men’s and woman’s wear.
- Laboratory Assistant B.Sc. in Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Zoology OR B.Tech in Textile Technology/Textile Engineering OR Diploma in Textile Engineering/Textile Technology with at least two years’ experience in a scientific laboratory or academic institution.
- For SC / ST / SEBC / EWS / PH Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
Payment Mode: Online
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview / Education Qualification / Experience.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Official Notification Download Here
Apply Online Apply Here
- Last Date For Online Application: 23-11-2020