Staff Nurse Vacancy: Health and Family Welfare Department Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | | Ojas Bharti 2021 | 2019 Staff Nurse Posts (Reopen). You can find For Staff Nurse Vacancy like age limit, Selection process, Pay Scale, Online application last date and how to apply.
Staff Nurse Vacancy in Gujarat Government 2021:
Commissionerate of Health (COH) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates. Staff nurse post for Hospital work like this time corona disease.
Job Summary Staff Nurse Vacancy:
- Staff Nurse
- 2019 (700+308+1011) Post
Advt. No : COH/202021/1
- Pay Rs. 300/- + postal charges (bank charges for online payment)
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS : NIL
- Examination will be conducted by OMR method.
- Merit Base Selection
How to Apply ?:
- Go to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click Online Application
- Then Click Apply
- Select Advertisement
- Open Form and Fill Form Carefully and then Submit Form
- Click Upload Photo/Sign
- upload your photo and sign and click submit button
- Click Conform button
- Read your details and confirm it.
- Print form and Fees Receipt.
Gujarat Staff Nurse, ANM Jobs: –Gujarat Govt. invites the Applications for the following posts – Staff Nurse/ NURSE JOBS / ANM Posts.Interested candidates may forward their applications as per the guidelines in the official notification. (Direct link below).
Education Qualification for 2019 staff nurse posts / Eligibility Criteria Ojas Bharti 2021.
- Basic B.Sc.(Nursing)(Regular) degree course obtained from Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute. OR
- Diploma Course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) obtained from Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) who have been performing regular appointment duties in the state government or panchayat services for the last 10 years and have complete B.Sc. (Nursing) or GNM. Eligible candidates can also apply for this post and they will be eligible for relaxation in the age limit as per the prevailing rules of the government. but under no circumstances should the age exceed 45 years, which is to submit a no-object certificate from that office.
- It is Mandatory to have permanent or periodically renewed registration of registered nurse and registered midwife in Gujarat Nursing Council while apply. The Application form must show the registered nurse as well as the registered midwife or equivalent qualification registration number. No other Grounds will be valid.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of both Gujarati / Hindi Language.
- Computer Knowledge and Government Approved Certificate required.
Age Limit for Gujarat Health Department 2021
- Maximum : 40 years
- Age limit is relaxed according to reserve category
Note: You can visit Naukarione and Get regular latest updates.