SSC CHSL Notification 2020-21 Released @ssc.nic.in,
As per the SSC CHSL notification 2020, candidates can apply for SSC CHSL exam 2021 from November 6 to December 15, 2020 from the official website. The age limit mentioned in notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) is 18 to 17 years.
Exam Name: SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020
- Educational Qualification:
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG
- : Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021i.e. Candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (Tier I & tier-II), Typing/Skill Test
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later