SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. All the Details Related to this recruitment is mention SSC CGL Eligibility 2022, SSC CGL Application Fees 2022, SSC CGL Selection Process 2022, SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022, SSC CGL Previous Year Paper, SSC CGL Admit Card 2022. Read All the Instruction Before Apply.
Job Summary SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name : Various Post
- Vacancies : 20,000+
- Job Location : All India
- Last Date to Apply : 8-oct-2022
- Category: Centre Gov Jobs
- Official Website : ssc.nic.in
Important Links SSC CGL 2022
SSC CGL Application Fees 2022
- UR/OBC/EWS: 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/EsM/Females: 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Start From: 17-September-2022
- Last Date to Apply: 8-October-2022
- Exam Date: December 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit
- The Age Limit For SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 is 18-30 Years. The Date for the calculation of the age is 01-01-2022. For More Information Related to Age Relaxation Read Notification carefully.
SSC CGL 2022 Vacancy Details
- Various Post: 20,000+
Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 20,000 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise& category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission
SSC CGL 2022 Education Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. For Post Wise Essential Educational Qualifications Must Read Official Notification SSC CGL 2022
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer : Graduate + CA/CS/MBA
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post: Graduate With 60% Marks in 12th Class or Graduate with Statistics
- Other Post: Graduate in any Stream
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CGL 2022 Includes Following Steps –
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is 1 Hour and 1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25/50
- General Awareness : 25/50
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25/50
- English Comprehension: 25/50
- Total: 100/200
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2022
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III. Therefore, duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I i.e.Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I will include conducting of a Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) for a duration of 15 minutes in Session-II on the same day.
- The “Data Entry Speed Test” (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be provided by the Regional Offices of the Commission
and General Intelligence.
Module-II: Data Entry
Speed Test Module
|Paper-III||2 hours||General Studies (Finance|
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official SSC CGL Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready: Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)Email ID (to be verified through OTP).Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):Voter ID Card PAN Passport Driving License School/College ID Employer ID (Govt./PSU/Private)Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a Person with Disability. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information: Basic details Additional and contact details Declaration. For filling up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps: A few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. If there is mismatch between original and verify data column, it will not be accepted and an indication will be given in red text.
No-1, provide information about Aadhaar Number/Identity Card and its Number. Any one of these Numbers is required to be given.
No-2: Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same at S No-2c and 2d.
No-3: Fill your father’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
No-4: Fill your mother’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
No-5: Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
No-6: Matriculation (10th Class) Examination Details which include: i.Name of Education Boardii. Roll Numberiii.Year of passing
No-7: Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
No-8: Level of Educational Qualification (highest).
No-9: Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Staff Selection Commission/Delhi Police may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password, if required.
No-10: Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Staff Selection Commission/Delhi Police may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only. Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/Registration Number, if required. l. Provide detail of State/UT of your Permanent Address. When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on first login. After successful password change, you need to login again using your Registration Number and changed password. q On successful login, information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
No-11: Provide information about your Category
No-12: Provide information about your Nationality
No-13: Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination.
No-14: Provide information about disability, if any. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) (Locomotor), Locomotor disability of 40% and above (either one or both leg affected): Yes/No. Provide Disability Certification Number
No: 15 to 18: Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to last Part of the Registration Process. Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information provided thoroughly, before ‘Final Submit’. Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’. Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process. After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system. After completion of registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed. However, it is advised to the candidates to be cautious while making one time registration. You are again cautioned that name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, matriculation examination details should be filled exactly as recorded in matriculation certificate. Your candidature may
get cancelled in case of incorrect/ wrong information.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready:
a. Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three
months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in
JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be
about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap,
spectacles and frontal view of the face should be visible. Applications with
blurred photograph will be rejected. If the proper photograph is not
uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of
photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V
b. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the
signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with
illegible signature will be rejected.
c. Details of qualifying educational qualification like passing year, roll number,
percentage/ CGPA, name of Board, etc.
2. Login to online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
3. Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
4. Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be filled automatically from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One- time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left- hand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
5. S No-15: Give your preference of Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
6. S No-16: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen and therefore they should select ‘No’.
7. S No-17.1: Provide information on whether you are a person with benchmark disabilities (i.e. more than 40%) in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (Both Arms affected-BA) and Cerebral Palsy or not.
8. S No-17.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write and scribe is required to write on your behalf. Please go through Para-7 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
9. S No-17.3 to 17.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of scribe as per Para-7 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of scribe.
10. S No-18.1: Select ‘Yes’, if you are applying for the post of Junior Statistical Officer. You should possess the required educational qualification for the post and select ‘Yes’ at S No-18.2.
11. S No-19: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age-relaxation category.
12. S No-20: Indicate your highest qualification.
13. S No-21: Provide details of the qualifying educational qualification.
14. S.No-22: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No: 21 and fill up accordingly.
15. S No-23, 24 and 25: Information with regard to Present and Permanent Address will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
16. Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) as specified at S. No-1a above. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. Specimen of Photographs acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V. Candidates may refer to the same.
17. Upload your signature as specified at S.No.-1b above. Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
18. S No-26: The photograph uploaded above should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Click ‘Yes’, if the photograph uploaded above is not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
19. Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
20. Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/ Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application. You will not be able to make any correction in the online application after submission of the application.
21. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
22. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Refer Para-10 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of fee.
23. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’ and status of the application will be indicated as ‘Application Received (Contents Not Verified)’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide printout of the online application form to address grievances related to online application, if any.