SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 : The Central Government has started the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship for the people who want to get financial support and build their careers by achieving an education. Around 12000 Rupees will be provided per annum to such students belonging to economically weaker sections by the means of this National Scholarship created by the Central Government. Approximately 1 lakh scholarships are provided under this initiative created by the Central Government. The Department of School Education & Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development will be the organization Authority for the national scholarship created for the students belonging to the lower economical group.
SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 : NMMS full form, NMMS scholarship 2022 full details, NMMS scholarship 2022 apply online, NMMS Exam 2022 Pattern, NMMS exam 2022 materials, NMMS exam 2022 study material, NMMS exam 2022 model papers Gujarat, NMMS exam 2022 books free download, NMMS scholarship portal, NMMS scholarship amount, NMMS scholarship 2022 apply online last date, NMMS scholarship registration, NMMS scholarship 2022 apply online, national scholarship portal NMMS 2022
SEB NMMS Scholarship 2022 Notification
SEB NMMS Exam 2022: The National Means Cum Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) for Class VIII will be conducted by the State Examination Board, Gujarat – Gandhinagar on 28th February 2022. Moreover, candidates who are studying VIII standard during the A.Y 2022-23 can apply for the SEB NMMS 2022 Exam. Before filling the online application form, candidates are requested to check their eligibility. Check below for More Details.
SEB NMMS Exam 2022 : National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (SEB Gujarat) Gujarat State Education Board (SEB) published the latest Examination related notification for the National Means Cum Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) for the year of 2019-20. So, Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online NMMS Application form at SEB Official website www.sebexam.org.
NMMS 2022 scholarship application form has been released by various sates and some states will soon release the application form. The application form of NMMS 2022 scholarship will be available in both online and offline mode. The students who will qualify the NMMS 2022 scholarship exam with minimum required marks will be eligible to get the scholarship amount. The maximum NMMS scholarship is INR 12000 p. a. for every individual student.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Last Date Extended
- The previous last date to apply for the scholarship programs was 31th December 2021 for registration and 19-01-2022 for Institute verification and effective verification.
- Applicants are requested to go through the details carefully and apply for the same.
NMMS Gujarat 2022 Exam Dates
- Candidates who want to apply for NMMS Gujarat scholarship exam 2022, must remember the last date of NMMS application form 2022. Below we have tabulated important dates for students to track NMMS Gujarat exam 2022.
NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022 full details:
- Notification-Registration-Apply Online-study material
- NMMS full form: The full form of the NMMS Exam is National Merit and Means Scholarship Scheme.NMMS was launched all over India the centrally sponsored in May 2008.
- The main purpose of the NMMS Scholarship Exam is to give rewards as scholarships to encourage and deserving students from economically weaker sectors to stop their dropout in Class 8 and encourage them to continue their studies at the secondary stage of std 9 to 12.
SEB NMMS Eligibility Criteria :
- Who Can Attend this Examination Said General & OBC Category Student Passed 7th Std with Minimum 55% & SC /ST Category 50% And Running 8th Class Std. Income Certification : Parents Annual Income Limit 1,50,000/- Annual.
Examination Fees :
- General & OBC : 70/- & Other 50/- SEB
Note: Children with a disability will be given extra time, as applicable
Exam Selection Process
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
- The parental income of the students should not more than Rs. 1.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST.
- The awardees should satisfy the eligibilities and the conditions mentioned in the scheme.
How to Apply Online SEB NMMS 2021 Exam:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online SEB NMMS from Official website www.sebexam.org
NMMS Online Application Instructions:
- Log on official site: www.sebexam.org
- Click on apply online
- Now select your exam name NMMS Exam 2022
- Filling up your details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Confirm your application and print a copy.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of NMMS scholarship 2022 provides complete idea about the question paper pattern to all the students. The key highlights about the NMMS 2022 exam pattern are as given below:
- The question paper of NMMS exam will be of 90 marks.
- The question paper will include two sections of Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode at the registered exam centers.
- The medium of NMMS 2022 exam will be both English and Hindi medium.
- The total exam duration for each paper of NMMS scholarship 2022 will be 90 minutes.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Syllabus
- In order to prepare for the NMMS scholarship exam 2022, the students must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus by the exam conducting body.
- The exam question paper of Mental Ability Test (MAT) will cover the multiple – choice questions from topics like analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc. The complete question paper will be based on verbal and non – verbal meta – cognitive skills such as reasoning and critical thinking.
- The question paper of Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) will cover the class 7th and 8th syllabus subjects as mathematics, social science, science, general knowledge etc.
- The students can refer to the NCERT books to complete the syllabus of NMMS scholarship.
- For the MAT paper the mental math books of class 7th can be referred to by the students.
NMMS Hall Ticket 2022 :
- The State Examination Board – Gandhinagar has released call letters / Admit Card / Hall Ticket for it’s NMMS Exams for the year 2022.This Exam scheduled to be held on 17-04-2022. .you can download your Call letter / Admit Cards at 05-04-2022 at 02:00 PM from Official Website UGVCL .You can download your Call letter / Admit Cards below link by entering your Registration Number and Date of Birth / Password All the Best
NMMS Gujarat Answer Key 2022
- SCERT will display the NMMS 2022 Gujarat Answer key on their official website in PDF format. Students can download the NMMS Gujarat answer key 2022 from there. Students will be able to estimate their score by using the NMMS Gujarat 2022 answer key
NMMS Gujarat Answer Key 2022
- SCERT will display the NMMS 2022 Gujarat Answer key on their official website in PDF format. Students can download the NMMS Gujarat answer key 2022 from there. Students will be able to estimate their score by using the NMMS Gujarat 2022 answer key.
- ફાઇનલ આન્સર કી જોવા માટે અહિયાં ક્લીક કરો
NMMS Scholarship 2022 Result
- The result for NMMS Scholarship 2022 will be released by the State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) for candidates who qualifies the exam and are selected as per the category and quota of Scholarship approved by MHRD. The state wise list will be available with the SCERT or on the National Scholarship Portal.
NMMS Exam 2022 | NMMS Scholarship Apply Online | NMMS Exam Model Papers and Books
- Notification: Click Here
- Download Hall Ticket :Click Here
- પ્રેકટીસ માટે OMR Sheet PDF ડાઉનલોડ કરો
- Download Question 2022 :Click Here
નોંધ:- આ ઓફીસીયલ આન્સર કી નથી
- Download NMMS Official Answer Key: Click Here
- ફાઇનલ આન્સર કી જોવા માટે અહિયાં ક્લીક કરો
- NMMS મેરીટ લિસ્ટ જોવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
- Notification Published Date: 28/12/2021
- Online application starts from: 31/12/2021
- Last date for online application: 19/01/2022
- Online Fee Last Date: 20/01/2022
- Exam date: Declared Soon