SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply For 2065 Selection Posts : Staff Selection Commission, SSC every year conduct online examinations for recruiting eligible 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates for various Selection Posts. SSC Selection Post Phase X will be conducted for Central Region, Eastern Region, Karnataka, Kerala Region, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, North Eastern Region, Northern Region, North Western Sub-Region, Southern Region & Western Region. For the year 2022, SSC has announced 2065 vacancies and other details along with SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 has been uploaded on 12th May 2022 at ssc.nic.in The official notification for advertisement no. Phase-10/2022/Selection Posts have been released on 12th May 2022 on its official website at www.ssc.nic.in for various 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduate-level posts and the direct link to download the SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Notification advertisement is provided below. The eligible candidates looking for job opportunities must not miss this golden opportunity to grab a government job. Till then check the details from SSC Selection Post Phase 10 notification pdf.
Job Summry SSC Recruitment 2022
Go through the overview table for SSC Phase 10 Selection Post 2022 to have a brief about the recruitment drive.
|Organisation : Staff Selection Commission, SSC|
|Posts : Selection Post|
|Phase : Phase-10/2022|
|Vacancies : 2065|
|Application Mode : online|
|Category : Govt Jobs|
|Eligibility : 10th/12th/Graduates|
|Selection Process : Written Examination|
|Salary : Level 1 to 7 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-)|
|Official website : www.ssc.nic.in|
Category No. And of Vacancy
- SC : 248
- ST : 121
- OBC : 599
- UR : 915
- ESM : 50
- OH : 30
- HH : 16
- VH : 11
- Others : 08
- EWS : 182
- Total Vacancies : 2065
- Matric Class : 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate : 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate-level : Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
- The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Check the post-wise age limit from the notification pdf for which the link has been provided above.
- There will be three separate CBT of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions separately as per the education qualification of the post. The candidates have to qualify for the Computer Based Examination as the final merit list and selection is totally based on the marks scored by the candidates. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., if required for the posts will be of a qualifying nature
The salary of various posts varies region-wise with various increments and perks associated with the job post from Level 1 to 7. The basic salary for Selection Posts ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- and the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/- as the post-wise salary is different but the range lies as mentioned before.
For the candidate belonging to the General category and OBC category an application fee of Rs 100/- is to be paid through either online or offline mode. The female or SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the application fee. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Candidate should submit the original documents during the document verification.
- Educational Qualification certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste/Category certificate.
- If applicable, PWD certificate.
- ESM Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Applicants who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage/remarriage/divorce etc should submit the necessary documents.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : DOWNLOAD
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HARE
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Notification : 12th May 2022
- Online Application Starts : 12th May 2022
- Last date to Apply Online : 13th June 2022 (11:00 pm)
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you in your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage. Click on the apply link in Phase-10/2022/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Proceed to payment of SSC Selection Post 2022 application fee. Upload all the mentioned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Attach disability Certificate Number, if you fall under benchmark disability.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use