SBI SCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 48 Assistant Manager Posts @sbi.co.in. SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Online Applications are ongoing on sbi.co.in for 48 vacancies. Candidates holding the qualification and experience can apply to the posts on or before 25 February 2022. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
A total of 48 vacancies for Assistant Manager as Specialist Cadre Officer. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for an online written test/ interview. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) – 15 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) – 33 Posts
- Commencement of submission of online application: 5 February 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 February 2022
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) (JMGS-I) – First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any
- Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) (JMGS-I) – First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any
stream. (minimum 60% marks in any stream from any recognized University).
Age Limit –
- 40 years
- Basic: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 (Salary and perks as per Bank’s salary structure)
How to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 5 to 25 February 2022. After submitting the online applications the candidates can take a printout of the applications for future reference.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates- Nil