State Bank of India: SBI PO Notification 2021 has been released by SBI to recruit 2056 posts of Probationary Officers. Every year, the State Bank of India conducts a recruitment process for hiring eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. The selection process will be conducted through 3 stages namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Summary SBI PO Recruitment 2021
|Exam name||SBI PO 2021|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary exam Mains exam and Group Exercise & Interview|
|Exam duration||Preliminary exam: 1 hourMains: 3 hours|
|Exam pattern||Prelims: 100 questionsMains: 155 + 50|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Notification Date||4th October 2021|
SBI PO Application Fee 2021
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||05/10/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||25/10/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||25/10/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||09/11/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021|
SBI PO Vacancy 2021:
SBI PO 2021 Vacancy has been announced along with SBI PO Notification 2021. For FY 2021-22, the State Bank of India has announced a total vacancy of 2056 posts of Probationary Officers. Let’s have a look at the break-up of SBI PO 2021 Vacancies
SBI PO 2021 Salary:
As per the notification, the starting basic pay of a Probationary Officer (PO) is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Additionally, final year/semester candidates must provide documentation of their graduation on the interview date.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2021?
It is advised that the candidates keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process to receive all the updates related to it. The Steps to apply online for the SBI PO will comprise of two stages: || Registration | Login | The steps to apply online is given below.
- Click on the official link, provided below or visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI PO 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.