SBI Clerk Notification 2021 declare for 5454 Posts of Junior Associates: Every year, the State Bank of India, SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). For FY 2021-22, SBI has announced 5454 vacancies of Junior Associates, out of which 454 are Backlog vacancies. SBI Clerk Notification 2021 has been released officially on 26th April 2021. The online registration process has been started from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The candidates can apply from the direct link given in the article below. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of the prelims and mains exam.
|SBI Clerk Notification 2021 declare for 5454 Posts of Junior Associates|
SBI Clerk Notification 2021
State Bank of India has released a notification announcing 5000 regular vacancies and 454 backlog vacancies for SBI Clerk for FY 2021-22. The detailed advertisement has been released on 26th April 2021 on its official website against advt no. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09. The online application process will be active from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The direct link to download the notification has been attached below.
State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Recruitment 2021
Total Posts: 5000+ Posts
Posts Name: Junior Associates (Clerk) (Customer Support & Sales)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive). (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
(More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Main link are under :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 27-04-2021
- Closure of registration of application: 17-05-2021
- Closure for editing application details: 17-05-2021
- Last date for printing your application: 01-06-2021
- Online Fee Payment: 27-04-2021 to 17-05-2021