RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | Online application @er.indianrailways.gov.in : RRC, EASTERN RAILWAY (ER) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Act Apprentice 3115 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Eastern Railway Apprentice @er.indianrailways.gov.in.More Details Check Below.
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 : Highlights
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Western Railway (ER)|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
|Total Posts||3115 Post|
|Types Of Jobs||Central Govt.|
|Job Category||Apprentice Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata (India)|
Details Of Posts
- Howrah Division : 659
- Liluah Workshop : 612
- Sealdah Division : 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop : 187
- Malda Division : 138
- Asansol Workshop : 412
- Jamalpur Workshop : 667
- Total : 3115
Eligibility Criteria For RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10 + 2 examination system ) with minimum 50 % marks , in aggregate , from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT .
However , for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT :
- Welder ( Gas and Electric )
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter ( General )
Salary/ Pay scale
- As Par Qualification / As Par Posts
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ available with online Application Form while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the online payment system. In such scenario, the candidate needs to login fresh and attempt again.
- During submission of online application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant, candidates are advised to reserve/note their Registration Number.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age will be relatable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination.
|Date of publication of notification on website||23/09/2022|
|Opening date of online application||30/09/2022|
|Closing date of online application||29/10/2022|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|visit to Home page||Click Here|
|Google News Follow Us||Click Here|