Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has available an notification for below mentioned Posts, You bottle acquire other information like mature limit, instructive qualification, mixture process, product fee and how to request are set below.
RBI) Recruitment for Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2021
Post Name :
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) : 270
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR : 29
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM : 23
Total No. of Posts : 322
Educational Qualification :
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
Graduation or Post-Graduation/ Equivalent technical qualification.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDM/ MBA Finance.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDBA.
Age Limit As on 01-January-2021:
➥Minimum Age : 21 Years
➥Maximum Age : 30 Years
Age Limits (As on 1st of January 2021):
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of January 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
(b) The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxed:
- For SC/ST/PwBD : Rs. 100
- For GEN/OBC/EWS : Rs. 850
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 28/01/2021
• Closure of registration of application: 15/02/2021
• Closure for editing application details: 15/02/2021
• Last date for printing your application: 02/03/2021
• Online Fee Payment: 28/01/2021 to 15/02/2021