- Enter the registration number.
- If your registration number is present on the list, you can check the related details.
- Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Gramin List without registration numbe
- Instead of entering the registration number, click on “Advanced Search” button.
- Enter the details as required in the form and click on the “Search” button.
- If your name is present on the list, you can check the details.
- Beneficiaries List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries List:
- Scheduled Tribe(STs)
- Scheduled Caste(SCs)
- Women of all caste and religion
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Group 1 (Medium income)
- Group 2 (Medium income)
- Population belonging to lower income group
Required Document Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2022
- A letter issued by recognized public authority confirming the identity and residence of the applicant
- Rent agreement
- Life insurance policy
- Residence address certificate
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of income:
- Last six months bank statement
- ITR receipts
- Salary slips for the previous two months
- Proof of purchase of the property (if applicable):
- Sale deed
- Sale/purchase agreement
Property registration certificate (if available)Copy of receipt of payment made to the developer (if applicable)One must make sure that he/she is eligible for the subsidy before application. Also, the applicant should check whether his/her name is present on the beneficiary’s list as well to receive the subsidy benefit.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ?
Step 1: Visit the official government website belonging to PMAY.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option under the ‘Menu’ tab.
Step 3: An applicant must enter his/her Aadhaar number.
Step 4: With the successful submission of the Aadhaar number, he/she will be redirected to the application page.
Step 5: The applicant must proceed to enter all relevant details on this page, including income details, personal details, bank account details and other necessary information.
Step 6: Applicants should recheck all information before submission.
Step 7: Once a person clicks on the ‘save’ option, he/she will find a unique application number.
Step 8: Applicants should, next, download the filled-in application form.
Step 9: Finally, the person can deposit the form at his/her nearest CSC office or a financial institution offering PMAY. He/she must also submit all necessary documents along with the form.
Alternatively, individuals can opt for the offline application procedure and approach an authorised bank branch to apply for the scheme if they find the online process inconvenient.