Info Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- The annual income limit is Rs. 1,20,000
- The annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
- Own land should have a plot of land
- Extremely thought free caste issues are given first priority.Assistance Criteria
- Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme.
List of required documents The given document is mandatory
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Election credentials
- Applicant caste / sub-caste
- Example of income
- Residence proof (electricity bill , license , bhadakarara , the election card)
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Support of land holdings / documents / akarani sheets / right Roll / Chartered sheets (that are applicable)
- The construction of the building above the ground , it sahivali of a copy of a map showing the area of the ground states caturdisa (Talatis mantrisri).
- Applicant to approve the gram panchayat little help building Talati / Minister of City Talati / Circle inspector to certification
- Building leave letter
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if widow is mandatory )
- There is no poverty housing plans that have received the order of allocation of land / building under preparation, allotment letter certified copy.
- Apply Online: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/index.aspx?HodID=1
- Avas yojana Official Press Note: Click Here
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadh yay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is Rs.1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas Rs.1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.