National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2022 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC): National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 17 Campuses located across the country invites ONLINE APPLICATIONS from Indian Nationals in the prescribed proforma for the post of ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS on direct recruitment (on contract) basis for five years (with possibility of regularization following due procedure to assess performance):
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2022 – 10 Posts, Education, Application Form
|Latest National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Post Names||ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||07/01/2022|
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Job Vacancies with Age Limit
|Name of the Trade/ Discipline||Number of Posts||Age Limit|
|ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS||10||30 Year|
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications and Salary
|Name of the Trade/ Discipline||Educational Qualifications||Salary|
|ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree from recognized Indian university/institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council||: Rs. 30000/-120000/- at the basic pay of Rs. 30000/-|
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-.
- The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee
How To Apply For National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2022?
1. The candidates need to apply in online mode in NTPC for the post of Assistant Law Officer on the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their CLAT-2021 Admit Card number. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- The SC/ST/PWD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration feo,
3. Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Coda: 09996), on behalf of NTPC Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in caso a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account.
4. Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Not banking/Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only) / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding for online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment etc. are required to be filled up in the online application.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
6. Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information including the CLAT-2021 admit card number and payment details. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No documenUslip is required to be sent to us by post.
7. Please ensure that the CLAT 2021 admit card number, which is mentioned on your CLAT Admit card/Score Card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in CLAT Admit card/
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Jobs 2022 – Application Form, Notification
Important Jobs Link 2021
|To Download NTPC ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS Post Recruitment 2022 Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply To NTPC Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
For updated information regarding the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Jobs 2021 or any other job notifications, keep on visiting this site @ https://ojasaddda.com regularly.