Name of the Post: NPCIL Various Vacancy Online Form 2020
Post Date: 31-10-2020
Total Vacancy: 206
Brief Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Sub Officer, Leading Fireman, Driver-cum-Pump Operator Cum Firemen vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Diploma Holders
- Science Graduates
- Scientific Assistant/C
- Scientific Assistant/B
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR)
- Assistant Grade -1 (F&A)
- Assistant Grade -1 (C&MM)
- Steno Grade 1
- Sub Officer/B
- Leading Fireman
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator Cum Firemen
Education Qualification: Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines), B.Sc (Relevant DisciplineS), Diploma (Engg) or B.Sc with experience, B.Com, B.Sc/ B.Com, HSC (10+2) or Equivalent.
- Minimum Age Limit for All Posts Except Post 02 to 05: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (a & b): 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (c): 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (d): 30 Years
- Age Limit for Post 02 to 05: 21 to 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 06: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 07: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 08: 27 Years
- Date for Availability of Advt in Website: 03-11-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-11-2020 from 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-11-2020 upto 16:00 hrs
Who Can Apply
10+2, Diploma candidates may apply for the Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst, Asst, Steno, Sub Officer job vacancies in NPCIL . The vacancies are in Rajasthan. The recruitment offers great opportunity to apply for 10th 12th pass government jobs in Rajasthan. Freshers may also apply.
What are the Current Vacancies in NPCIL ?
NPCIL Career Employment news notification is for the following job profiles: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst, Asst, Steno, Sub Officer.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020:Nuclear Power Corporation of India Kota Rajasthan is going to invite offline applications for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst, Asst, Steno, Sub Officer & Other – 206 Posts in NPCIL Applicants who posses all the necessary educational qualifications and eligibility criteria may apply for the vacant posts.
Eligible candidates may apply to these posts by submitting their applications to the below given application address. Last date for submitting application is 24-11-2020. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be made through offline.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Brief Information:
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Number of Posts: 50 Vacancies
- Apply Mode: offline
- Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in/
- Job Location: Kota
- Job type: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 31/10/2020
- Last Date: 24-11-2020
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst, Asst, Steno, Sub Officer & Other – 206 Posts.
Name of posts Current Vacancies Backlog Vacancies
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst Total SC ST OBC EWSs UR Total SC ST OBC PWBD Total
164 26 10 45 16 67 12 04 01 07 – 176
NPCIL requires Jobs 2020 Essential Qualification:
- please Candidates are requested to check other education qualification details to the official website which is https://npcilcareers.co.in/
- qualification 10+2, Diploma (Engg)
NPCIL Age Limits: Eligible candidates can apply for the job check the age limit details given below
age limit 18 to 40 years
For more details the NPCIL official notification
NPCIL Selection: official notification
NPCIL Pay: official notification
NPCIL Application Fees: official notification
How to Apply For NPCIL ?
Candidates can apply online application using the website “/https://npcilcareers.co.in/” submitting online application.
Application Steps to Apply Online for NPCIL recruitment
- Applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to official Website link ” https://npcilcareers.co.in/
- Log in “Current Openings” & Select the desired Vacancy.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- After Online Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Contact Address
- Station Main Rd, Kota, Rajasthan 324002
NPCIL Notification 2020 & Apply Online
Job Notification 2020: Official Job Notification pdf
Online Recruitment Link: Apply Online