North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Apprentice 1664 Post @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. RRC NCR has issued the latest notification for the North Central Railway Recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy at 1664 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online in NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for North Central Railway Jobs ncr.indianrailways.gov.in by 1 September 2021. Other details of North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply are given below.
Job Details North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Total Post: 1664
Division Wise Post:
- Prayagraj – Mech. Dept: 364 Posts
- Prayagraj – Elect Dept: 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division: 480 Posts
- WorkShop Jhansi: 185 Posts
- Agra Division: 296 Posts
For Apprentice: 10th class, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
For more education qualification details go to the official notification.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 15 years and Maximum 28 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Candidates who will get select for the North Central Railway Jobs 2021 can get a Salary of Rs. 35400/- (approximately)
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 August 2021.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 1 September 2021.
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-.
For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee NiL.
For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 1 September 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Click to Official Notification Link
- Click to Apply Online Link (rrcprjapprentices.in)
- Official Website Link @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in