Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility, Last Date And Process:
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna (MYSY) Financial and other scholarship/assistantship for meritorious and needy students of all classes for pursuing Higher Education in the state of Gujarat.
MYSY Scholarship 2020-21
• For scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the Std X from a recognized board from state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination• For scholarship in Bachelor degree programs, the candidates should have passed Std XII Science/ General stream from recognised board from the state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination.
• For Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognised university situated in the state of Gujarat.
• The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme
• The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate who has a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for next three years financial years.
MYSY Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020-21
• For admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self finance institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.• For admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/- , whichever is less.
• For admission in BSc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A. or BCA Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/- , whichever is less.
• For admission in Diploma courses in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/- , whichever is less.
For Graduate or Diploma level students who has not secured admission in Government/Grant In Aid hostel and who is residing outside of their residential native Taluka place is eligible for Scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month (for maximum 10 months) in a year.
Book- Instrument Assistance
1. Graduate level student of Medical and Dental is eligible for Rs. 10000/- ;
2. Graduate level Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture student is eligible for Rs. 5000/-
3. Diploma level student is eligible for Rs. 3000/-.
Implementation of Scheme
• The sanctioned scholarship will be directly credited into bank account of student.
• The process of Higher Education assistance will be carried out by, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG).
• The web portal for Online application : www.mysy.guj.nic.in
• Nearly 91 Help centres are established at various Institutes/Universities for assisting the students.
• Help line number : 079-26566000
• The email address for correspondence : [email protected]
• For more details about scheme please visit : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
Important Link are below:
Official Notification Download Here
Apply Online Apply Here
- Online Application Starting Form (Fresh Students) 19-10-2020
- Online Application Starting From (Second/Third/Fourth Semester Students) 12-10-2020
- Last Date For Online Application 31-12-2020
Who are eligible for MYSY scholarship?
The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
Check MYSY Scholarship Status
- First applicant have to visit official website of Scholarship. i.e. mysy.guj.nic.in
- On the homepage, you have to select your student section.
- Choose Fresh application, after that you have to choose your education standard.