Manav Garima Scheme Gujarat: The Government of Gujarat, known for their advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage the entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment. People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying into this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially. They can uplift their life and their families’ future by working for their own in whatever the location they want to work in.
Individuals who want to start a small business are given self-employed business-employment kits.
Terms and Conditions
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 60 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 120,000 in rural areas and ₹ 150,000 in urban areas.
There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs. (Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Document to be submitted
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
Appy Online Links
ઓનલાઇન ફોર્મ ભરો: Apply Now
સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી એક જ વિડીયો: જોવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
From the official website of Ministry of Tribal affairs, anyone can download the application form and then apply for the same with above mentioned documents. Applicants can contact Social Justice and Rights office for further information. Or they can even contact to Gujarat Scheduled Cast Development Corporation, Gandhinagar.
Likewise, so many schemes being launched or had launched previously by the Government of India, and State Governments; it is very helpful for the minority communities to grow in their particular way. Some, criticize the government but the ones who knows how to take advantages of every governmental scheme for such low income caste and religion will definitely be the beneficiary of the scheme and will take benefits from the government.
Scheduled Caste students or youngsters, or even ladies, housewives can also apply for Manav Garima Yojana and earn as much as they want gradually. This very scheme has helped a lot of females or purchasing sewing machines and work from home. They have eventually uplifted their family income & family lifestyle by earning by their selves.