Where “Sum Assured on Maturity” is equal to Basic Sum Assured
Participation in profits :
Depending upon the Corporation’s experience with regard to policies issued under this plan, the policy shall participate in profits during the policy term.
Policies shall be eligible to receive Simple Reversionary Bonuses declared as per the experience of the Corporation during the premium paying term, provided the policy is in force.
In case the premiums are not duly paid, the policy shall cease to participate in future profits during premium paying term.
Final Additional Bonus may also be declared under the policy in the year when a policy results into a claim either by death or maturity. In addition, applicable Final Additional Bonus for surrendering policies, if any, shall also be included in Special Surrender Value calculation.
Under a paid-up policy with Maturity Paid-up Sum Assured of less than Rs. 2 lakhs, the policy shall not participate in future profits.
The policyholder has an option of availing following Rider benefit(s):
LIC’s Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider (UIN: 512B209V02).
LIC’s Accident Benefit Rider (UIN:512B203V03)
LIC’s New Term Assurance Rider (UIN: 512B210V02)
LIC’s New Critical Illness Benefit Rider (UIN: 512A212V02)
Rider sum assured cannot exceed the Basic Sum Assured.
For more details on the above riders, refer to the rider brochure or contact LIC’s nearest Branch Office.
Eligibility Conditions and Other Restriction
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured : Rs. 2,00,000
- Maximum Basic Sum Assured : No limit
- (The Basic Sum Assured shall be in multiples of Rs. 25,000/-)
- Premium Paying Term : 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- Policy Term : (100 – age at entry) years
- Minimum Age at entry : 90 days (completed)
- Maximum Age at entry : 55 years (nearest birthday)
- Minimum Age at the end of premium paying term : 30 years (nearest birthday)
- Maximum Age at the end of premium paying term : 70 years (nearest birthday)
- Age at maturity : 100 years (nearest birthday)