(Interview Based) SMIMER Bharti 2022. Surat Municipal Corporation, Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat has Published a Recruitment Notification of Senior Resident Officer Posts. Qualified medical personnel possessing requisite medical qualifications and experience as per National Medical Commission may walk-in for the personal interview for the post of Senior Resident in the following specialties.
SMIMER Bharti 2022 Available @https://www.suratmunicipal.gov.in Candidates can find to Jobs Notification, Age limitation, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Notification, Apply step, selection criteria, date information, notification link below check.
10th & 12th Pass Govt. Jobs:
Job More Information SMIMER Bharti 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Jobs|
SMIMER department Recruitment: Notification Download Here
No. of Posts & Post Name
- 33 Posts (Various Posts)
Education Qualification For SMIMER Bharti 2022
- As per National Medical Commission
Salary For SMIMER Bharti 2022
- On Contract, Monthly Fixed Consideration: RS. 92,400/-
Application Fee For SMIMER Bharti 2022
- There is no Application Fee.
- Interview Based
How to Apply
- The personal walk-in interview is scheduled on 14th July 2022 at D Block (I Floor), SMIMER, Near Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat and the interested candidates are requested to remain present by 10:00 AM
The candidates possessing requisite medical qualifications and experience shall have to bring brief resume along with the following requisite certificate(s) & documentary proof(s) (original along with two attested copies) ~
- Proof for date of birth: School Leaving Certificate (or any other Govt. issued proof)
- Photo ID proof (Govt. authority issued): Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Marksheets, Attempt & Degree Certificates of MBBS, BDS, BSc, PG, MSc PhD degrees (as applicable).
- Registration Certificates for MBBS, BDS and PG degree (as applicable).
- Research Presentation(s) (if any) as per NMC norms.
- Research Publication(s) (if any), with proof of indexation as per NMC norms.
- Copy of experience certificates of all previous/present appointment(s), if any.
- NOC from present employer & or relieving order from the previous institution/posting.
- Proof of change in name/Proof of change in marital status at the time of interview.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying
- Interview Date: 14 July, 2022 at 10:00 AM