RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 @ rte.orpgujarat.com The right to education has been developed by the concerned authorities of our government to provide educational opportunities to all of the students and children who are relatively poor and cannot afford to pay the fees of schools and college. In this article, we will share step by step procedure through which you can fill the admission form in Gujarat. we will share important details about eligibility an important dates of admission.
RTE cell has been developed in the Gujarat state to provide important educational facilities to all the children who are not able to pay their fees. The RTE quota is available in almost all of the schools of the Gujarat districts. The students can fill up the admission form at rte.orpgujarat.com for RTE and then can submit the application form in their respective schools to avail of the benefit of less fee and also all of the other financial incentives.
RTE school admission Gujarat government will invite online applications for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 RTE Online school admission Form RTE Online school admission Form.
- Decisions in the best interests of students for reasons that are likely to affect teaching work.
- R.T.E. The deadline for filling up the online form for admission will not be extended.
- The first round of RTE admission process will be announced on 11/06/2020.
- Out of total 2,09,50 applications received from across the state, 1,13,8 applications were approved, 2,09 applications were rejected.
- 31,8 applications canceled by parents: Verification process of 12,50 applications continues
- If the deadline is extended, the first round of admissions under RTE may not be announced in time, which is likely to affect the teaching work of the students.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 Application Form
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 RTE Online school admission Form. Candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website rte.orpgujarat.com. To have an idea of application form, see the application form format (FORM A – Sample):-
RTE Gujarat Online Application for Compulsory (Necessary) Documents:
1. BPL Card/Income Certificate.
2. Residence Proof (Ration Card in the name of parents, with child’s name on the ration card or Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card or Electricity Bill (Bhade Rehta hoy) or Tax Receipt of the house or any other document issued by the government which has the parents name and the address)
3. Birth Certificate.
4. Bank Pass Book (Father or Child)
5. Cast Certificate (if OBC / SC / ST)
- Instructions Release date: 07th August 2020
- RTE Gujarat Official Notice Date: 06 August 2020
- Online form filling period: 19 August 2020 to 29 August 2020
- First Round of Admission Process: 11 September 2020
State Education Minister Shri Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said regarding the demand to extend the deadline for filling up the online form for RTE admission, the deadline for filling up the online form for RTE admission will not be extended as it is likely to affect the education work of the students.