Gujarat Government Big package Declare for farmers everyone given Ten Thousand
On the first day of the monsoon session of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced an aid package of Rs 3,700 crore for crop damage caused by heavy rains in the kharif season. This assistance will be given to 37 lakh hectares in 123 talukas of 20 districts of the state. This assistance package will benefit about 27 lakh farmer account holders in the state.
Crops including groundnut, cotton, paddy damaged Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has said that heavy rains in some talukas of the state in August 2020 have resulted in damage to crops due to flooding in the fields. The onset of monsoon in the state this year was good and timely. In the early stages, there was moderate rainfall and very good production conditions in all the districts of the state, but during the month of August, some talukas of the state received heavy rains and due to flooding in the fields, damage was reported to crops, mainly groundnut, cotton, paddy, sesame, Crops like millets, pulses, vegetables etc. have been damaged.
37 lakh hectares will be eligible for assistance The state government has repeatedly announced that the issue of providing assistance to farmers in the state in case of crop loss of 33 per cent and above was under consideration by the state government. Out of the estimated 51 lakh hectares of cultivated area in 123 talukas of 20 districts of the state, an estimated 37 lakh hectares will be eligible for assistance as per the norms of assistance.
For 2 hectares Rs. 10 thousand per hectare subsidy including 33% and above in case of crop loss up to a maximum of Rs.10 thousand per hectare assistance will be paid. In addition, no matter how little land the farmer has, he should be paid at least Rs. The state government has decided to pay Rs 5,000. This assistance package will benefit an estimated 27 lakh farmer account holders in the state. Not only that, if there is an assessment of crop damage in other talukas of the state, the state government will also consider it.
The portal is open from October 1 to wind up the cost of online application, which will be opened on October 1 portal for applying online for this assistance will be met by the state government. Farmers will have to apply at the nearest e-gram center. At the end of the approval process as per the application, the amount of assistance will be deposited directly in the farmer’s bank account online, the CM said.
Divyabhaskar Report: Click Here
YouTube tutorial: Click here
123 talukas of these 20 districts of the state will get assistance
District Assistance receiving talukas
- Kutch Abdasa, Anjar, Bhachau, Bhuj, Gandhidham, Lakhpat, Mandvi, Mundra, Nakhtrana, Rapar
- Devbhoomi Dwarka Bhanvad,. Dwarka, Kalyanpur, Khambhaliya
- Bharuch Amod, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Hansot, Jambusar, Zagadia, Netrang, Wagra, Walia
- Patan Chanasma, Harij, Radhanpur, Sami, Santalpur, Shankheshwar
- Ahmedabad Bavala, Detroj, Dhandhuka, Dholera, Dholka
- Morbi Halwad Maliya (m.), Morbi, Tankara, Wankaner
- Junagadh Bhensan, Junagadh, Keshod, Malia (yes), Manavadar, Mangrol, Mendarda, Vanthali, Visavadar, Junagadh City
- Amreli Amreli, Babra, Bagasara, Dhari, Jafrabad, Khambha, Lathi, Lilia, Rajula, Savarkundla, Kukavav
- Jamnagar Dhrol, Jamjodhpur, Jamnagar, Jodia 2. Kalawad, Lalpur
- Porbandar Kutiana, Porbandar, Ranavav
- Rajkot Dhoraji, Gondal Jamkandora, Jasdan, Jetpur, Kotdasangani, Lodhika, Paddhari, Rajkot, Upleta, Vichhiya
- Gir Somnath Girgarhda, Kodinar, Sutrapada, Talala, Una, Veraval
- Mehsana Becharaji, Kadi, Mehsana
- Botad Botad Barwala, Gadha, Ranpur
- Surendranagar Chotila, Chuda, Dashada, Dhrangadhra, Lakhtar, Limbdi, Muli, Sayla, Thangarh, Wadhwan
- Bhavnagar Bhavnagar, Umrala, Vallabhipur, Jessore, Mahuva, Shihor
- Surat Bardoli Mahuva Mandvi (Su) Mangrol, Olpad, Umarpada
- Navsari Jalalpore
- Narmada Nandod
- Anand Sojitra, Tarapur