Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment for Serpentarium Curator & Project Assistant Posts 2022
Gujarat Forest Bharti 2022. Gujarat Forest Department, Govt of Gujarat is going to be released the Gujarat Forest Recruitment 2022 for vacant positions of Forest Guard, Forest Range Officer posts, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Gujarat state jobs. As our latest information we come to know Gujarat Forest Department Vacancy 2022 will be emancipated to fill various posts in District wise. Candidates who were waiting to get job in Gujarat Government Departments , can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2022 is https://forests.gujarat.gov.in.
Posts Name: Serpentarium Curator & Project Assistant
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Possess (1) a degree in Veterinary Science and
- Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) or a degree in Veterinary Science or Animal
- Husbandry (BVSc or AH) or a Master’s degree in Botany/ Environmental Science/
- Forestry/ Life Science/Zoology/ Wildlife Science from any of the Universities established
- or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational
- institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed University under section 3 of the
- University Grants Commission Act,1956 and have been recognized under Indian
- Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- B. Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Applications as prescribed by the Gujarat Civil
- Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- C. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati & English, Hindi & English or both.
- D. The position mentioned above is purely contractual and for 11 months only. If deemed
- necessary, the position may be renewed based on the performance of the candidate.
- E. The age of the applicant on the last date of the application should not exceed 40 years.
- F. The candidate will not be able to claim a permanent position based on this job.
- G. The position requires extended work hours.
- H. The position demands acceptance of extended work hours.
- I. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- J. Candidates with experience in snake management in a zoo/captive animal facility or
- wildlife Sanctuary or with a similar experience are desirable.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Last Date: 01-06-2022
Advertisement: Click Here