GSEB Student Result digitization of over 14 million Online Marksheet Available for Download
10st and 12nd Duplicate marksheet online at Home
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board GSEB & GSHEB website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar public Latest Circlular for examinations of SSC and HSC Online Download Duplicate Marksheet facility available on official website at www.gsebeservice.com. GSEB Collect Records of the Result from SSC to year 1952 to year 2020 and standard 12 to year 1976 to year 2019 are maintained. This record digitization of the results of tens of millions of students has been digitized. The online process has been inaugurated in certificates of honorable Education Minister Shree Bhupendersinh Chudasama.
To get the above certificates, students have to apply on the student Jonline Student Services on the gsebeservice.org website, where the duplicate marksheet certification fee is Rs. 50,, Migration fee is 100 / – Rs. And the equivalent certificate fee will be Rs.200 Speed-Post Charge of Rs. 5 / – Rs. So that the student can get a home-based certificate.
How to Apply Online for SSC HSC Duplicate marksheet:
- First open https://www.gsebeservice.com/ Site in your mobile or Computer.
- then find out Students Tab in menu section
- Then Find out Students Online service Tab in it.
- If you want to Get SSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- If you want to Get HSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then Login with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate marksheet.
For Duplicate marksheet online Registration
GSEB BOARD OFFICIAL SITE Government of Gujarat Website
Whatsapp Group Join for Daily News updates
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHEB) has made certain changes in Blue Print, Paper Style and Sample Question Papers for std10th and 12th (science stream and General Stream). Therefore students here we are rendering you new pattern study material so that you can begin your preparation right now.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s secondary and higher secondary educational system takes.std 12 result of 2020 will come at official website.