GIPL Bharti 2022 Apply @https://careers.gipl.in/ GIPL has Published Advertisements in the Newspaper For Various Vacancies. Invites Online Application From Eligible candidates of Gujarat. GIPL Recruitment is on a Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Can Check Complete Details on this Page. Candidates can find to Jobs Notification, Age limitation, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Notification, Apply step, selection criteria, date information, notification link below check.
10th & 12th pass Govt. Jobs:
GIPL Bharti 2022: Job Overview
|Job Recruitment Board||GIPL Recruitment|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GIPL Bharti 2022 Official Notification: Download Here
- Total Posts: 12 Posts
- Posts name: Various Posts
Name of Posts & Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 10 Years of work experience in IT sector with 8
- years of experience in Software Project Life Cycle: minimum 30 years and maximum 45 years
- Minimum 8 Years of post-qualification work experience in
Software Application Development. minimum 28 years and maximum 42 years
- Minimum 3 Years of work experience in Software
- Application Development minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Candidates having Project/ work experience over ASP. Net and SQL Server Technologies are preferred.
- minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years
Application Fee For GIPL Bharti 2022
- There is no Application Fee.
Salary/ Pay Scale For GIPL Bharti 2022
- As Per Rules or Education Qualification
Selection Procedure For GIPL Bharti 2022
- Interview Based
How to Apply
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://careers.gipl.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Last Date: 20/07/2022