“The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879” is the governing law for land Records in the State. Requisite changes and amendments have been effected in the Code from time to time. This Land Revenue code is uniform across Gujarat.
The importance of instant availability of these land records has become significant in this era of development. Record of Rights (RoR) is maintained, updated and is needed for various purposes such as – for obtaining crop loans, hypothecation of land, getting electricity connection, subsidies etc. Land records are updated with crop data every season and this information is used for various analysis purposes. Land records also form the basis to carry out mutations such as changes in ownership title due to inheritance, sale, acquisition, inheritance etc.
E-Dhara All Forms:
1. Sample Application for Insert / Mortgage Insert Linked With: Download Click Here
2. Sample Application for Load / Mortgage Exemption: Download Click Here
3. Model of entitlement / minor adult application: Download Click Here
4. Model of the distribution application: Download Click Here
5. Sampling Application for Claims in the Succession / Suitability: Download Click Here
6. Sample application for sale/cancellation/gift/participation/surrender of the participant: Download Click Here
Website Link For E-Dhara:Gujarat Official
Department Official Website Gujarat Revenue