Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Bank Of Maharashtra invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful and customer-oriented manpower on continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength.
|Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 150 Generalist Officer Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021|
Bank Jobs 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Bank Of Maharashtra. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Post Name: Generalist Officer Scale – II
Total No Of Post: 150 Post
Salary: 48170 – 69810/-
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Experience: Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / In charge is preferable.
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years. (Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines).
- For UR / EWS / OBC: 1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 118/-
- For PwBD & Women Candidates: No Fees
- Pay Examination fee through Online Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on online examination & Interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 22.03.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 06.04.2021