Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Technical and Tradesman Posts, Assam Rifles published recruitment notification for 1380 Posts recruitment in 11 Various trades of Group B and Group C posts against Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022 for 1380 Vacancies. The Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Written Examination for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 is tentatively scheduled 1 Sep 2022 onwards. The subject recruitment rallies will be conducted at the nominated centers in the North East (NE) Regions.
Assam Rifles Sportsperson Recruitment Rally 2022 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assam Rifles|
|Post||Group B & Group C|
|Number of Vacancies||1380|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination & Medical Examination|
|Date of opening of online application||30th April 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||–|
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Vacancy 2022
Essential Educational qualification
- The applicant must be 10th and 12th passed by the recognized board to apply for this post. Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Details of Age Limit
- Candidates who want to apply for this post must have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age allowed is 25 years. For all age relaxation queries, visit the official site of Assam Rifles
Assam Rifles are recruiting candidates for the post of Technical and Tradesman Rally 2022 for a total of 1380 vacancies. This is a 3 stage process that includes:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examinatio
- Date of opening of online application:30th April 2022
How to apply Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.assamrifles.gov.in/english/
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.