Apply For Pashu Kisan Credit Card Gujarati News, Cattle Farmer Credit Card: Get a Loan of Rs 1.60 Lakh Without Guarantee. Cattle farmer to farmer incomes double to credit has been initiated Cards (Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme). It has more than 60 thousand beneficiaries. So far, about 4 lakh applications have been received from different banks.
This scheme is applicable in Haryana. According to state agriculture minister JP Dalal, the government has decided to issue the card to 8 lakh pastoralists. The condition of the animal credit card is similar to that of the Modi government’s Kisan credit card skin. There is no guarantee to take up to Rs 1.60 lakh.
Dalal said that along with agriculture, farmers’ income has also increased from related sectors in which animal husbandry is a major sector. Under Livestock-Credit, livestock keepers are being assisted in the form of loans for animal care with a maximum limit of Rs. 3 lakhs. Cards under this scheme will be issued according to the number of cattle.
The Bankers Committee has assured the government that all eligible applicants will get the benefit of the Cattle Farmer Credit Card Scheme. The broker said the target could not be achieved without the cooperation of bankers. Banks should also organize camps for information on this scheme.
The veterinarian informs about the scheme by erecting special hoardings in veterinary hospitals. There are about 16 lakh families in the region who have dairy cattle and are undergoing training.
How much money will you get for cows and buffaloes?
- There is a provision to give Rs. 40,783 for cows.
- Rs 60,249 for buffalo. From this will be the buffalo.
- 4063 for sheep and goats.
- Hens (laying eggs) will be given 720 rupees.
What is the eligibility for the card
The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card, Pen Card, Water ID Card.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Apply this way
- Interested beneficiaries from the state of Haryana who want to make an animal credit card under this scheme have to go to their nearest bank and apply.
- Go to the bank with the required documents to apply here. There is an application form to fill.
- After filling the application form you have to do KYC. For KYC, farmers have to provide Aadhar card, pen card, water card and passport size photo.
- You will get Animal Credit Card within 1 month of getting KYC from the bank and verification of application form for making livestock credit card.