Anti Corruption Bureau Gujarat Recruitment 2021: Recently Gujarat ACB has published a recruitment advertisement in the newspaper for the post of Legal Advisor. As per published recruitment advertisement dated 21st November 2021 currently there is a total number 03 vacancies available. This is a very good opportunity for Gujarat residential advocates to work with Gujarat ACB. If you are interested to apply for ACB Gujarat Recruitment 2021, read the following eligibility criteria and apply by post before the last date 13th December 2021.
Anti Corruption Bureau Gujarat Recruitment 2021 Job Summary:
- Organization : Gujarat Anti Corruption Bureau
- Job Title Legal Advisor
- No of Posts 03
- Job Type Contract
- Last Date 13th December 2021
- Job Location Gujarat
- Official Website acb.gujarat.gov.in
Job Name: legal Advisor
Qualification: Law graduate from a recognized university with at least 10 years of experience as an Advocate in the prevention of corruption.
Age Limit: not Mention
- Official recruitment advertisement published on dated 21st November 2021.
- Last date to apply for ACB Gujarat Recruitment 2021 is 13th December 2021.
Application Submission Address
- To Director,
- Anti Corruption Bureau,
- Bangalow No. 13, ACB Bhavan,
- Dafnala, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad
How to Apply Anti Corruption Bureau Gujarat Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates have to submit their application at the above-given address of Gujarat Anit Corruption Buro before the last date 13th December 2021. Before applying to ACB Gujarat Recruitment 2021, read the notification and follow the instructions & guidelines given by Gujarat ACB. If you want to know more about the recruitment, please visit the acb.gujarat.gov.in or can contact through given toll-free numbers in the notification for more details related to recruitment.
Important note:- In this recruitment process, ACB Gujarat recruits candidates for 11 months of contract basis as a Legal Advisor.