WCL Recruitment 2023: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various posts including Mining Sirdar in Technical and Supervisory Grade–C and Surveyor (Mining) in Technical and Supervisory Grade-B. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online for WCL Vacancy 2023 from website westerncoal.in. All details regarding WCL Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Job Summary Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2023
Company Name: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Post: Mining Sirdar, Surveyor
Advertisement No.: WCL/ IR/ MP/ Recruitment/ 2022023/ 2445
Total Posts: 135
Job Location: All over India
Last date: to apply is February 10, 2023
Application Mode: Online
Official website: westerncoal.in
Post Total Spaces
- Mining Sardar 107 (UR-43, SC-16, ST-8, OBC-29, EWS-11)
- Surveyor 28 (UR-12, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-7, EWS-3)
Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade C
Passed 10th. Appropriate Mining Sirdar Certificate or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying issued by DGMS, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS, Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS; Valid First Aid Certificate.
Surveyor (Mining) in T&S Grade B
Matric and Surveyor’s Competency Certificate issued by DGMS or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying and Surveyor’s Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 30 years
- Mining Sirdar : Rs. 31852.56 per month
- Surveyor (Mining) : Rs. 34391.65 per month
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM: No fee
- Applicants will be called for written test. Written exam will have 100 questions of 100 marks, duration of exam is 90 minutes, read official announcement for more details.
Official Announcement: Click Here
- Application Process Start Date : 21/01/2023
- Last Date to Apply : 10.02.2023
How to apply?
- Check Eligibility from WCL Recruitment Notification 2023
- Click on Apply Online link given below or visit westerncoal.in website
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the fee
- Take a print out of the application form
- Send the application form along with the required documents to the address “General Manager (P/IR), Industrial Relations Department, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001”.