A portal for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana has been launched by the Finance Department of the Government of Gujarat through the National Informatics Center. Applicants will have to apply online from now on. The process of disposal and benefit will be expedited within the time limit of its application. The scheme will be run with the noble intention of providing self employment to the unemployed youth.
This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Eligibility, age, eligibility, documents, online application portal link etc. of this scheme are given below.
|Scheme Name||Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana|
|The Purpose Of The Scheme||self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas|
|Scheme Launch By||Gujarat Government|
|Maximum Loan Support||8.00 lakh for Industries,Service and Business sector|
|Apply Online Official Portal||blp.gujarat.gov.in|
he applicant should have passed minimum standard fourth OR, Training/ Experience: Should have undergone training for minimum three months from private establishment or minimum one month from Government recognized Institutes, in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same activity or should be hereditary craftsperson.
- 18 to 65 Years
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Business sector.
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Rate of subsidy on loan amount
- Subsidy will be available as mentioned below for Industries, Service & Business sector.
- Area General Category Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability
- Rural: General Caste – 25%2. ST/ SC/ OBC/ Women and etc. – 40%
- Urban: General Caste – 20%2. ST/ SC/ OBC/ Women and etc. – 30%
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Maximum Limit of Subsidy
Sr. No. Sector Limit of Subsidy Amount
1 Industries ₹.1,25,000/-
2 Service ₹.1,00,000/-
3 Business General Category Urban ₹.60,000/-
- Rural ₹.75,000/-
- Reserve Category Urban/ Rural ₹.80,000/-
Note: The maximum limit of subsidy per beneficiary in any sector will be ₹.1,25,000/- for blind or handicapped person.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Experience Certificate/Educational Certificate
- Proof of business Place
- School Leaving Certificate
How to Apply
Applicants wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme will have to apply online on this newly given website and Following are the steps to apply online.
- First go to the official website: blp.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the Register button provided by the applicant on the website
- Click on the register button, enter the mobile number and enter the captcha given below
- Then insert the OTP in your mobile
- Now fill in the given information online and upload the required documents
- Finally press the submit or confirm button
Concerned District Industries Centers Forms Available on this website also from concerned District Industries Centres and as under.
14 CommentsAdd a Comment
Sarval ta harij dist patan NG
We are small bijness in vatva GIDC last 30 yera we ricvayar lone 8 lakhs abowe.
Pethapur Gandhinagar panjra pod ni pase bizness
Vipulji Kantiji Thakor
Zala Bhupendra Singh
200000 lona line he
Sb side chalu thy to tma 8264153143 par call kar jo