Income Tax Recruitment Assistant Director Posts, Last Date 29th June 2022 – www.incometaxindia.gov.in: Those who have been waiting for an employment opportunity in the Income Tax Department can finally take a look at this article.
The officials have recently announced the Income Tax India Recruitment 2022 for 20 posts of Assistant Director (Official Language) on a deputation basis (Including Short Term Contract). And aspirants who wish to get their hands on the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF and Income Tax Assistant Director Application Form can directly click on the download link provided at the end of this post. Moreover, check out the Income Tax Assistant Director Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and other details from the below sections.
Further, eligible candidates should submit their filled-in Income Tax Assistant Director Application Form to the below mentioned address within Within 42 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e 29th June 2022.
Job summary Income Tax Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Directorate of Income Tax (Exam & Official Language)
Job Name: Assistant Director (Official Language)
Total Vacancy: 20
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.15600 to Rs.39100
Notification release date: 19.05.2022
Last Date for Submission of application: 28.06.2022
Official website: incometaxindia.gov.in
The following officers under Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or semi-Government or autonomous or statutory organisations are eligible to apply for the post.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
- With two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level 8 of pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
- With three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the level 7 of the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Masters Degree
- Three years experience of using or applying terminology (terminological work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa (or)
- Three years’ experience of teaching in Hindi and English or research in Hindi or English under Central Government or State Governments or Autonomous bodies or statutory organizations or public sector undertakings or Universities or recognized research or educational institutions
Note: For more detailed information about educational qualifications & experience kindly check the official notification.
- Notification 1: Click Here
- Notification 2: Click Here
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceed 56 years
- Level of Pay Matrix – Level 10 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-3, Rs . 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-)
Address to send the Income Tax Assistant Director Application Form
- Directorate of Income Tax (Exam & Official Language), Central Board of Direct Taxes, Official Language Division, 6th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001.
3 CommentsAdd a Comment
Gam – Itadra
Dis- mansa , Gandhinagar
Gam – nava ghansham gadh
I required a job to leval of bba