Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Keep visiting naukarione.com for more jobs and study material updates.
Job Summry RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022
The Eligible Candidates for the 3612 Apprentice vacancy should know all the details regarding the recruitment before applying. The apply online start date is 28th May 2022 and all the details are given in the overview table below.
|RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Start date of Submission||28th May 2022|
|Last date of Submission||27th June 2022|
RRC Total Posts :-
- 3612 Posts
RRC Name of the Posts :-
- Fitter :L 941
- Welder : 378
- Carpenter : 221
- Painter : 213
- Diesel Mechanic : 209
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 15
- Electrician : 639
- Electronic Mechanic : 112
- Wireman : 14
- Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic) : 147
- Pipe Fitter : 186
- Plumber : 126
- Draftsman (Civil) : 88
- PASSA : 252
- Stenographer : 08
- Machinist : 26
- Turner : 37
Education: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Online Application Start Date:28/05/2022
- Last Date Of Application:27/06/2022
- RRC Western Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF : Click to Download
- Official website : https://www.rrc-wr.com/
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27/06/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women : No Fees
How to Apply
- Go to the official website i.e.https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- Click on the application link on the page.
- Fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. and complete the registration process.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- Submit your application. Take a printout of the applicaiton.
1 CommentAdd a Comment