National Forensic Sciences University Recruitment 2022: National Forensic Science University (NFSU) has invited applications for the recruitment of various teaching and non-teaching posts for a total of 332 vacancies. Candidates can apply online for NFSU recruitment from 3rd May to 21st May 2022. In this article, candidates can check all the detailed information like eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern of National Forensic Sciences University Recruitment 2022.
NFSU released the recruitment notification on 3rd May for various posts on its official website. Eligible candidates can check the official notifications and apply for the NFSU Recruitment 2022. Here in this article, we are talking about the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form.
Job Summry NFSU Recruitment 2022
NFSU has released the official notification for the recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Candidates can check the important details tabulated below for National Forensic Sciences University Recruitment 2022.
- Recruitment Organization : National Forensic Science University (NFSU)
- Post Name : Teaching and Non-Teaching Various Posts
- Advt No. : NFSU/ 2022
- Vacancies : 332
- Salary/ Pay Scale : Varies Post Wise
- Job Location : All India
- Last Date to Apply May 21, 2022
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Category : University Jobs
- Official Website : nfsu.ac.in
Candidates can check all the important dates of National Forensic Sciences University Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
- EventDateApply Start May 3, 2022
- Last Date to Apply May 21, 2022
- Interview/ Exam Date To be notified
There is a total of 332 vacancies available for Teaching and Non Teaching posts. The post-wise vacancy distribution for the NFSU Recruitment 2022 has been tabulated below. Candidates can check all the post-wise vacancies under NFSU Vacancy 2022 in the given table.
Name of the Post
- Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor:-192
NFSU Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Eligibility is one of the most important criteria in any recruitment. Candidates can check all the eligibility criteria for NFSU Recruitment 2022 like education qualification, age limit, nationality, etc. given in the article.
Teaching, Non Teaching Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Ph.D., Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply for NFSU Recruitment 2022: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates to apply for NFSU Recruitment 2022: 55 Years
- The candidates have to pay online application fees to successfully complete the online application for NFSU Recruitment 2022. The category-wise fees are as follows:
- Category Application Fee
- UR/ OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Woman Exempted
- The Selection Process of NFSU Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:Written Exam and/or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
NFSU Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Click Here
NFSU Recruitment 2022 official notification : Click Here
How to Apply Online
- Follow these steps to apply for the NFSU Recruitment 2022 : Check the eligibility from the official notification on the NFSU website
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the Fees
- Print the application Form