IAF Recruitment Lower Division Clerk Group C (Class 3) 2022: IAF (Indian Air Force) has released the recruitment notification, inviting applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ (Class-3)Civilian post at the Air Force Record Office in Delhi
IAF (Indian Air Force) Lower Division Clerk Group C (Class 3)Recruitment 2022: IAF (Indian Air Force) has published the recruitment notification, inviting applications for the post of Group ‘C’ (Class 3)Civilian post at the Air Force Record Office. “The Interested and eligible candidates may apply their application to the Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010,” reads the official notification.
Job Summry IAF Recruitment Lower Division Clerk 2022
|Organization||INDIAN AIR FORCE|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk|
|Application Start Date||22th May 2022|
|Last Date Submission of Application||21th June 2022|
|Last Date for sending hard copyof Application||21th June 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam and Typing Test|
- Starting Date of Apply Application: 22th May 2022
- Last date for submission of application – 21th June 2022 (During office hours)
- Official Website : Click Hare
- Official Notification : Click Hare
- To apply for the Lower Division Clerk Posts, a candidate must between 18-25 years of age as on November 28, 2021.
- A candidate must have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
All candidates will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued Admit card /call letters for a written test. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualifications.