NWDA National Water Development Agency Vacancy 2022: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Group B) Ministerial. You can apply or Before 04/04/2022.
You can search for NWDA National Water Development Agency Vacancy 2022 Notification Out information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and are given below.
NWDA Total Posts :
- 09 Posts
NWDA Posts Name :
- Assistant Engineer
NWDA Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
NWDA Age Limit :
- 21 to 27 Years.
NWDA Stipend :-
- Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900-Rs. 142400/-) of the Pay Matrix
NWDA Application Fees :
- General & OBC – Rs. 840/-
- SC/EWS/Women – Rs. 500/-
NWDA Selection Process :-
- The screening of qualified competitors will be done in view of the best of the scores in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2020 and 2021 picking one paper in Civil Engineering. Shortlisted up-and-comers will be welcomed for Personal Interaction/Documents Verification to settle the board.
NWDA Apply Process :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
NWDA Important Dates :
- Last Date : 04/04/2022
NWDA Important Links :