Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Bank of Maharashtra (BOB) has released the notification for the recruitment of 500 Generalist Officer in Scale 2 and 3 on its official website bankofmaharashtra.in. BOM Generalist Officer Application Link will be available on 05 February 2022. You are required to apply online for BOM Recruitment 2022 upto 22 February 2022.
- Total Post: 500
- Post name: Generalist Officer Posts
- Application Last date: 22 February, 2022
- Starting Date of BOM Generalist Officer Registration – 05 February 2022
- Last Date of BOM Generalist Officer Registration – 22 February 2022
- BOM Generalist Officer Exam Date -12 March 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 500
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – 400 (UR-162, SC-60, ST-30, OBC-108, EWS-40)
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – 100 (UR-41, SC-15, ST-7, OBC-27, EWS-10)
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – Rs. 63840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Posts
- Graduation in any field with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of all semester/years (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD) or CA/CMA/CFA.
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – Post qualification work experience of 3 years
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – Post qualification work experience of 5 years
BOM Salary/Pay Scale Details:
- Candidates who will be selected as a Generalist Officer Scale II&III in Bank of Maharashtra through Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 will be provided with a generous salary which is discussed below.
- Generalist Officer Scale-II Rs. 48170 – 69810 + Allowances
- Generalist Officer Scale-III Rs. 63840 -78230 + Allowances
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Age Limit:
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – 25 to 35 years
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – 25 to 38 years
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online exam
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 05 to 22 February 2022.
- Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra – bankofmaharashtra.in
- Visit ‘Careers’ Section the click on ‘Apply Online (Registration Starts between 05-02-2022 to 22-02-2022)’ given under ‘“GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II & III PROJECT 2022-23”
- To register for application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact
details, and e-mail id.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’
- Now, proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Fill in other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Take a print out of the application for future use
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1180
- SC / ST 100 – Rs. 118
Payment of fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE only.