Indian Navy Navik Recruitment 2021:Indian Navy Published Recruitment Notification For Sailors (AA & SSR) 2500 Posts.Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Carefully Official Notification.Indian Recruitment 2021,Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021,Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification.Indian navy navik recruitment 2021,indian navy recruitment 2021,indian recruitment 2021 pdf,indian recruitment after 12th, indian navy recruitment 21
Job Summary Indian Navy Navik Recruitment 2021
- Department Name:Indian Navy
- Posts Name: Sailor (AA & SSR)
- Total Vacancy:2500
- Application Mode: Online
- Category:New Job
- Job Location:All India
- Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): 2000 Posts
- AA-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt.of India.
- SSR-Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD,Govt.of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2005 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Apply Online Starting Date:16/10/2021
- Last Date For Application:25/10/2021
- Read Official Notification : CLICK HERE
- Apply Online : Click Here
How To Apply
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply ONLINE Only on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Apr to 30 Apr 21.
- Fixed Rs.60/- + GST.
- During Training Period:Rs.14600/-
- After Training:Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):-
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Merit lists for AA and SSR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT), as follows:-
- AA- Top 600 candidates (approx.) on all India order of merit, who meet the eligibility criteria for AA will be issued call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- SSR- Approximately 2500 candidates will be issued call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
[email protected] bayad