Oil India Recruitment Notification for Clerk-cum Computer Operator 120 Vacancies @oil-india.com, The Oil India (OIL) has invited applications for the posts of Clerk-cum Computer Operator on its official website. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Job Summary Oil India Recruitment
- Posts : Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator) : 120 Posts
- Total Posts : 120
- Candidates Should Possess 10+2, Diploma/ Certificate (Computer Application)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 33 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable
- GRADE-III (PAY SCALE Rs. 26,600 – 90,000)
How to Apply:
- The candidates who are interested in the post of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator) in OIL can apply from the direct link below. The online registration will be active till 29th April 0221.
Step 1: Visit the official website- oil-india.com
Step 2: On the homepage, go to the ‘Careers’ tab and then click on the ‘Current Openings’ link
Step 3: A new page will open. Scroll down and click on the ‘Apply online’ link for Junior Assistant recruitment
Step 4: On the new page, read the ‘note’ and then register yourself by entering all the required details
Step 5: After registration, log in using credentials and fill the application form
Step 6: Upload documents, pay the fee and submit the form
Step 7: Save a copy of your OIL Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) application form. If required, take a printout for future reference
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2021 at 07:00 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-08-2021 at 11:59 pm