Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 155 MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector @incometaxmumbai.gov.in : Income Tax Department Mumbai is hiring 155 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai is looking to recruit candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant through sports quota. All such candidates who have represented state or country can apply for Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2021 on official website -incometaxmumbai.in latest by 25 August 2021. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, Other Jobs, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Summary
- MTS – 64 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 83 Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax – 8 Posts
- MTS – Pay level-1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)
- Income Tax Inspector – Pay level-7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs.142400)
- Tax Assistant – Pay level-4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100)
- MTS – 10th passed
- Income Tax Inspector – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Tax Assistants – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant : 18 to 27 years of age
- For Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 25 years of age
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE on the official website on or before 25 August 2021.
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in PDF
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in PDF or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in PDF or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.