Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana: Ganga Swarupa Yojana Registration Form 2021. The Government of Gujarat has been published New Yojana for Ganga Swarupa yojana for Widow Remarriage widow Women . Government given benefits Rs. 25,00/- under DBT and RS. 25,00/- under NSC. This scheme was launched by the chief minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani, for the welfare of the natives of Gujarat, this scheme has been launched in the portal of the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Gujarat vidhva sahay yojana plan helps the women to build up confidence, after the death of her husband, and also gives them the courage to face the difficult situations of life. Via this program, women can independently stand up on their own and assist her family too, by supporting them financially.
Gujarat Widow Remarriage Registration Form 2021
- Scheme Name: Ganga Swarupa yojana
- Beneficiary : Widow Remarriage Women
- Benefits: Total RS. 50,000/- after Remarriage
- Official site @ wcd.gujarat.gov.in
- Department: WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (WCD)GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT
Important Link WCD Gujarat:
- Official Letter: Download Here
- Official Website: https://wcd.gujarat.gov.in/
- Application Form Download
Address: Women & Child Development Department (WCD)Block No. 9, 6th Floor, New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
Details Ganga Swarupa Yojana Registration Form 2021 :
- First Ganga Swarupa Yojana: Benefits Check below first Page:
- Second Ganga Swarupa Yojana: necessary Document for Widow Remarriage
- Third Ganga Swarupa Yojana: How to submit the Application form
Forth Ganga Swarupa Yojana: Widow Remarriage Form Below.
Here we are providing the contact details so that it will be easy for the candidates to visit the office for submitting the application form and also you can ask the query between 10:30 am and 6:10 pm: Women & Child Development Department (WCD)Block No. 9, 6th Floor, New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
VISION AND MISSION wcd.gujarat.gov.in
To ensure children’s nutrition and empower woman living with dignity and ensure nutrition and development of woman in an environment free from violence and discrimination.
- To improve the nutritional and health status of children in the age-group of 0-6 years.
- To lay the foundation for proper psychological, physical and social development of the child.
- To reduce the incidence of mortality, morbidity, malnutrition.
- To enhance the capability of the mother to look after the normal health and nutrition health of the child through proper nutrition and health education.
- Provide essential health services to young children, pregnant and pregnant mothers and adolescent girls lactating mothers and adolescents girls through Anganwadi.
- Providing preprimary education for children aged 3-6 years in Anganwadi.
- To prevent female feticide and to ensure the survival, education and protection of the girl child.
- To economically empower destitute widows by providing them financial assistance and vocational training.
- To provide shelter, police desk, legal, medical and counselling services to woman or child victims of violence under one roof integrated with a 24*7 Helpline.
- To prevent trafficking of woman for commercial sexual exploitation and to facilitate reintegration of the victims into the family and society.
- To promote availability of safe and conveniently located accommodation for working woman with day care facility for their children.
- To cater to the primary need of shelter, food, clothing, medical treatment and care of woman in distress and those who are without any social and economic support.
- To create an alternative system of justice for woman which give quick justice to woman in minimum cost with understanding their feelings.
- To promote birth rate of girl child with schemes like VahaliDikari Scheme.