Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment for 02 Vacancies @gujaratmetrorail.com, Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited Published Recruitment Notification For 02 Executive Director (Civil) Posts. Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification Given Below. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking naukarione regularly to get the latest updates. you can read advertisement who is interested person can on apply or Before last date 31/07/2021.
Job Summary for Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment
- Executive Director (Civil) on Contract
- Executive Director (Civil) on Deputation
- Total Posts : 02
- The candidate must be B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. Candidate should have minimum 22 years of Post Qualification experience as Group A Officer or equivalent scale of PSU and presently working in in SAG scale or higher scale or equivalent in Metro Rail Corporation.
- Preference will be given to candidates having post graduate qualification in Civil engineering.
- Experience in procurement and multilateral tendering is desirable.
Salary: 150000‐300000 (Pay/Revised IDA Pay Scale)
Age Limit: 55 Years (*Age as on date of Advertisement)
Fees: The candidate is not required to pay any fees
How to Apply:
- Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials etc., on or before 31st July, 2021.
- Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be shown and photocopies of the same to be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview.
- Apply Online Starting Dates: 07/07/2021
- Last Date For Apply Online: 31/07/2021
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.