NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India has notified 121 Apprentice posts for Kakrapar Gujarat Site for various departments, i.e. Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PSAA/COPA, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Refrigeration & AirConditioning Mechanic trades through an official notification released @npcil.nic.in. The ITI qualified candidates can apply for the vacancies, and for detailed information refer to the article below. You can find Details like post name, Education Qualification, Age limit, Location, pay Scale, last date submission, Selection Criteria, appy, post Summary. You can visit to Naukarione and get Regular latest updates.
Post Summary about NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has invited eligible candidates to complete their ITI in the relevant field for various trade apprentice posts for various departments for Kakrapar Gujarat Site on its official website @npcil.nic.in. A total of 121 Apprentice slots has been announced to be filled on merit basis of the candidates sending their application form to the below-mentioned address on or before 15th July 2021. Any application form received after the last date will not be entertained in any case, so candidates are advised to apply much before the last date.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Post name: Apprentice
- Total Post: 121
- Starting date of Application Process 11th June 2021
- Closing Date of Application Process 15th July 2021
- Application Mode Offline
- Category Jobs
- Job Location Kakrapar Gujarat Site
- Website @npcil.nic.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released notification for 121 Apprentice posts to be recruited for various department in Kakrapar Gujarat Site on its website @npcil.nic.in on 11th June 2021. The candidates interested in Apprentice posts can check the details for these posts including eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and much more from the notification pdf from the direct link below here.
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details 2021
- Fitter 32
- Electrician 32
- Instrument Mechanic 12
- Electronic Mechanic 12
- PSAA/COPA 07
- Welder 07
- Machinist 06
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic 06
- Total Vacancies 121
Education Qualification Apprentice Vacancy
- The candidates who have passed their 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in Relevant Trade.
READ || Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (as on 15/07/2021)
- The candidate should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 24 years.
How to Apply For NPCIL Apprenticeship 2021?
- Visit the official website @npcil.nic.in
- Click on the “HR Management” option appearing on the top of the homepage.
- Choose Opportunities/Policy from the list, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on “KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE / HRM / APPRENTICESHIP-2021” listed in the NPCIl recruitment list.
- The notification pdf will open, scroll down for the application form attached with the pdf.
- Take a printout of the application form and send it with the documents to the below-mentioned address.
NPICL Apprentice Stipend:
The candidates selected for the Apprenticeship at NPCIL Kakrapar Gujarat Site will be awarded the stipend per month as mentioned below.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic Rs. 8855/-
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder Rs. 7700/-