India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification: India Post (Post Office of India)is inviting applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Maharashtra and Bihar. Candidates interested for the posts can apply for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 and Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 from 27 April to 26 May 2021 on official website of India Post i.e. appost.in.
A total 4368 are available of which 2428 are in Maharashtra Post Office and 1940 in Bihar Post Office. Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 is being under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. You can visit to Naukarione and get latest information.
Post Summary about Gramin Dak seva
Name of posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
No. of posts: 4368
- 1940 Posts
- Maharashtra: 2428 Posts
|State Name||Total Post||Post name|
|Bihar||1940||Gramin Dak seva|
|Maharashtra||2428||Gramin Dak seva|
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment should be 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
Important Link Below mention:
How to Apply Gramin Dak Sevak:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode through official website by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take print out.