UPSC has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandants (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Check details on UPSC AC 2021 such as eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus below:
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC has started the online application process for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (AC) in in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on upsc.gov.in. All candidates who are interested for UPSC CAPF 2021 can apply from 15 April to 05 May 2021 PSC Online i.e. upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CAPF Online Applications can be withdrawn from 12 May to 18 May 2021 till 6.00 PM
A total of 159 vacancies were available of which under 35 for BSF, 36 for CRPF, 67 for CISF, 20 for ITBP and 1 for SSB.
UPSC CAPF Exam will be held 08 August 2021 (Sunday) at various centres across the country. The eligible candidates shall be issued UPSC CAPF Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
Candidates who are interested to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 should be a graduate in any discipline. The age of the candidates should be between should be between 20 years and 25 years. More details on UPSC AC 2021 such as eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus below:
Important Dates UPSC CAPF AC 2021
- UPSC CAPF Notification Date 15 April 2021
- Starting Date of CAPF AC Application 15 April 2021
- Last Date of CAPF AC Registration 05 May 2021
- UPSC CAPF AC Application Withdrawn Date 12 May 2021 to 18 May 2021
- UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date 08 August 2021
- UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Date expected in second or third week of July
UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) – 159 Posts
- BSF – 35 Posts
- CRPF – 36 Posts
- CISF – 67 Posts
- ITBP – 20 Posts
- SSB – 1pOst
UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification for UPSC CAPF AC 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
UPSC AC CAPF Age Limit:
- 20 to 25 Years
No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
UPSC CAPF AC Interview
Candidates who are selected in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test. UPSC CAPF Interview Round will carry 150 Marks.
UPSC CAPF AC Final Selection
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021
UPSC will upload the admit card on its website – www.upsconline.nic.in.No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them. UPSC CAPF Exam Admit Card in the month of July 2021.
How to Apply for UPSC AC CAPF Exam 2021?
Official Website: Click Here
- Candidates eligible for the posts can apply online through official website upsconline.nic.in on or before 5 May 2021 upto 6 PM.
UPSC AC CAPF Application Fee:
- General/ OBC – detailed will be released in the notice
- No Fee for female/ SC/ ST candidates