Find Vehicle Owner Details Online @Parivahan.gov.in, If you want to check the details of the Vehicle Information Online with its vehicle number, now you can do this work easily. Because recently the official website of Parivahan Sewa (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways) has been updated. Due to which you can now enter the number plat of a vehicle and see its RC Status details online Sarthi Parivahan. In RC Book Status Details, you can see Vehicle Owner Name, Registering Authority, Registration Date, Vahan Tax, Vehicle Age, Insurance Details, Vehicle Model, etc.
One of the first and most important requirements, especially during a hit-and-run scenario, is the identity of the vehicle. In this case, it is the vehicle registration number. Even if you have managed to get the details of the vehicle’s number plate, you may not know the owner’s details. Or, if you are planning to buy a used car or bike, you may want to know your vehicle details. Read on to find out how to check vehicle owner details by registration number.
VAHAN was introduced back in 2011 as a way to record vehicle information by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and National Informatics Center. There are more than 25 Crore vehicles registered with VAHAN and more are being registered regularly. It works by collecting information from vehicle registration certificates as well as driving licenses that are registered at the various RTO’s and DTO’s (District Transport Offices) in the country. VAHAN is the best way to check vehicle owner name by registration number only and get the results quickly.
Parivahan Vehicle Owner Information List
1. Registration date
2. Owner’s name
3. Manufacturer and model of the vehicle
4. Engine number
5. Type of fuel
6. Vehicle insurance details
7. Emission standards
8. Registration Certificate status
9. Pollution Under Control certificate or PUC.
10. Chassis number
11. Financer’s name
12. Motor Vehicle tax details
How to Find Vehicle Owner Details Online? [Step By Step]
Step 1: Go to M Parivahn Official Website [Direct Link]
Step 2: Enter the vehicle’s registration number
Step 3: Enter the Verification Code from the Captcha Imag
Step 4: Click on “Check Status” to proceed
How To Check Vehicle Registration Details With SMS?
Step 1: Enter VAHAN <Space> Vehicle Registration Number.
Step 2: Send the SMS to 7738299899.
- You will receive complete details of the vehicle along with the vehicle owner’s name, RTO details, make and model, RC/FC expiry, insurance details, etc.
- mParivahan Official Android App
- Provides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicle registration number search. It provides complete information about any vehicle which is registered in India like –
– Owner Name
– Registration date
– Registering Authority
– Make Model
– Fuel Type
– Vehicle Age
– Vehicle class
– Insurance Validity
– Fitness Validity
All this information will be displayed in details.
The main benefits of this app are –
1. Find details of any parked, accidental or theft vehicle by just entering the registration number.
2. Verify your car registration details.
3. Verify details of a second-hand vehicle.
4. If you want to buy a second-hand car you can verify the age and registration details.
Along with the above features, you can also verify DL details and create virtual DL and RC in this app.